1. Product Background of Zinc-Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy Steel Sheet
SuperDyma Zinc-Aluminium-Magnesium alloy coated steel sheet, which was developed successfully by Nippon Iron Corporation in 2001, is mainly used to replace stainless steel products and improve the performance of galvanized steel sheet. The first hot-dip galvanized Al-Mg steel plate (XLM) was successfully developed by Shandong Kerui Steel Co., Ltd. in 2013.
2. Introduction of Corey's "XLM"
XLM galvanized Al-Mg steel sheet is a new type of environmental protection steel sheet with high corrosion resistance and high strength by adding appropriate proportion of zinc, aluminium and magnesium into its sheet to produce composite effect. It still keeps the original appearance of steel plate under the severe corrosion environment, reduces the general steel post-processing technology, and reduces the subsequent cost of use. At the same time, due to the reduction of plating, the product saves resources and protects the environment.
Because XLM board saves a lot of working procedures, it saves a lot of later cost for future processing and maintenance, and it is very environmentally friendly. This product is excellent in salt spray test and red rust resistance.
3. Galvanized Aluminum Magnesium Steel Plate Production Line
4. Galvanized Aluminum Magnesium Steel Plate Products
5. Comparisons of the Corrosion Resistance of the Incision Parts with Various Coated Steel Plates
6. Comparison of Corrosion Resistance after Processing Deformation
7. End-face anticorrosion mechanism
With the passage of time, the components of zinc hydroxide [Zn (OH) 2], alkaline zinc chloride [ZnCl24Zn (OH) 2], magnesium hydroxide [Mg (OH) 2] and other compact protective coatings were formed around the edge of the cut face of galvanized Al-Mg steel plate. These ingredients will cover the end of the incision in a few months. The protective film has low conductivity and obvious inhibition effect on the corrosion of the end part.